Taumarunui Motorcycle Club
Ohakune Cup 2013
Mini TT 2014
Mini TT 2013
Mini TT results 2012
Mini TT results 2011
Club Newsletter 1- 2014
Hi all and welcome back.
We have made some changes to the running of club days and some minor rule changes.
These expire at the end of March. Please renew as soon as possible or at round 1.
Membership forms are available on the website.
Prices for 2014
Family-$50 (max 4 per immediate family,then $10 p/p after that).
SIGN ON FEES
Trail Class-$25 (non licence,non racing)
SIGN ON 830 am
RIDERS BRIEFING 915 am.
Meeting cancellation or postponement
We will run the event or round no matter the weather.
Mini’s will be a free riding event, supervised by their parents. You will still need to sign your child on.
For the capable 65cc riders, the main loop track will be available with a shortened loop.
This will be at the Steward’s discretion.
Points will be calculated over the 6 rounds. This means we will no longer drop a round.
Trail rider class
This will be for first timers/ intro to mx.
This is for unlicensed riders only- no points.
They will run separately to all other classes.
$25 per rider per event.
Club event dates
Round 1 - 2nd March -Deadmans track Ohakune
Round 2 - 6th April -Kuratau track
Round 3 - 11th May –“
Round 4 – 8th June –“
Round 5 – 3rd August –“
Round 6 – 7th September –“
TT champs will be held July- 12th-13th.
Rules for club days are as follows:
* You will only receive points once you are a financial club member, Points will not be back dated.
* You must complete all rounds to be eligible for a trophy.
* Results are best of 6 rounds.
* Trail Rider class is non points.
* Second Class is open.
* If you win B or C class you will be required to go up a class next year.
* 85cc can ride 125cc junior but they must delegate one class they want pointed (they can't point both)
* Mini 65cc must either ride 65cc mini OR 8-10 85cc (not both)
2013 OHAKUNE CUP RESULTS
Check out our Facebook page. Facebook.com/Taumarunuimcc
PLEASE BE ON TIME .
Proudly powered by