Taumarunui Motorcycle Club
Mini TT 2014 results
Mini TT 2013
Mini TT results 2012
Mini TT results 2011
Hi all, Our fun day is the Sunday the 9th of November
Will most likely be three classes, and timed moto sessions, but this could change with number of riders
Prices for 2014
Family-$50 (max 4 per immediate family,then $10 p/p after that).
SIGN ON FEES
Trail Class-$25 (non licence,non racing)
SIGN ON 8.30 am
RIDERS BRIEFING 9.15 am.
Meeting cancellation or postponement
We will run the event or round no matter the weather.
Mini’s will be a free riding event, supervised by their parents. You will still need to sign your child on.
For the capable 65cc riders, the main loop track will be available with a shortened loop.
This will be at the Steward’s discretion.
Points will be calculated over the 6 rounds. This means we will no longer drop a round.
Trail rider class
This will be for first timers/ intro to mx.
This is for unlicensed riders only- no points.
They will run separately to all other classes.
$25 per rider per event.
Club event dates
Club fun day at Deadmans track Ohakune 2nd November
Rules for club days are as follows:
* You will only receive points once you are a financial club member, Points will not be back dated.
* You must complete all rounds to be eligible for a trophy.
* Results are best of 6 rounds.
* Trail Rider class is non points.
* Second Class is open.
* If you win B or C class you will be required to go up a class next year.
* 85cc can ride 125cc junior but they must delegate one class they want pointed (they can't point both)
* Mini 65cc must either ride 65cc mini OR 8-10 85cc (not both)
Check out our Facebook page. Facebook.com/Taumarunuimcc
PLEASE BE ON TIME .
Proudly powered by